How To Get Instant Personal Loan From ICICI Bank
Hello friends, welcome to our another postman in which we are going to talk about IDFC Bank, how you can take a personal loan through this bank and the personal loan that will be given to you by IDFC Bank is about ₹ 25,00,000,
then you are requested to read this post of ours till the end so that if you want to take a personal loan from IDFC Bank, then you can get the smallest information that how you can take a loan from here. can.
Apart from the customers who are reducing their salary, ICICI Bank gives personal loans to both of them who are self-employed at an interest-only.
We will tell you how to reduce the salary and self-employed can take a loan from ICICI Bank. We will also inform you in detail about what other documents you will need. We will tell you all that is the process through which you will get this personal loan.
After all, why take a personal loan from ICICI Bank?
- Friends, if you take a loan from ICICI Bank, then this company can give you a personal loan up to Rs 25 lakh, that too without any testimony. Yes, friends, if you take a loan from anywhere, then first of all you have to bring any testimony i.e. in that account, but in ICICI Bank, you do not need any such testimony.
- Secondly, friends, you would have got 12 months to 72 months to repay the loan here. 72 months means you are going to get up to 6 years from here.
Who can take a loan from ICICI Bank?
By the way, this loan is available for both salaried and self-employed. So let’s talk first of all for the salaried people-
- If you are a salaried person, then your age should be at least 23 years to 58 years.
- Those who want to take loan then their monthly salary should be ₹30,000.
- Where you work, you must have been working for the last two years.
- Apart from this, the place where you are living should be permanent for the last year.
- Apart from this, in whose name you want to take this loan, its civil score should be good, only then you will be able to get the loan from here.
Documents required For ICICI bank Personal Loan?
First of all, know that from which documents will the salaried people have to give –
- two passport size photographs
- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, etc. as ID Proof
- For address proof, you can give your Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Also, friends, you also have to give the bank statement for the last three months here.
- Along with this, you will also have to give the salary slip for the last three months.
How much will be the interest and time?
Friends, you will get at least 10.50% interest per month on the amount you take a loan through this application. The amount of this interest depends on the amount of loan you take. Apart from this, the tenure rate of the amount you will take on the loan will be from 12 months to 72 months.